Thursday 4 April 2013

Crash-fucking-diët!

Just got back from a job/short break in London with Acey. Whenever I go to London it always feels like I never left, such a warm, amazing feeling.
Ok, let's talk about music..
So I'm getting really geared up for the Crashdiët gigs in England, I'm so damn excited! They always play an amazing show and it's been like over a year since I saw them last :O Also I can't wait to hear some tracks off the new album live. It's a really fucking good album, there's not 1 disappointing song on it. So go buy it already if you haven't!

My personal favourites from the album are 'California' and 'Circus' check 'em out -


!

!

Awesome, right? ;)

Check out crashdiet.org for their current tour dates. I'm for sure going to the Nottingham gig but am also looking into going to the London one too! I only really enjoy weekend gigs :p

So in a run up to the gig/s I'm trying to get my hair ready, it's all different shades of blonde and red (orange!haha) at the moment. Still holding onto that ombré dream <3
I was also thinking of creating some gig make up/hair tutorials? We'll see ;)

For now, stay awesome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/some love/a question. I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Until then keep rockin' on!